A BRAND NEW CAR!
Yeah, I finally got a replacement for my old and busted Echo. It remains to be seen whether I can keep up with the payments. It's not blue; it's pale sea green.
Dear cow orker who wants to know why I haven't done something that we discussed in a meeting:
1. The meeting was the day before we went on holiday break;
2. When I got back, I had a short week in which to do payroll;
3. This week has been filled with billing and reporting;
4. Tomorrow is probably the only available time I have to do the quarterly report you get so antsy about having, because -
5. Next week is again a short week for doing payroll, followed by another week like this week, and -
6. Did I mention that MY BOSS (which you are not) wants her people to find time amongst everything else to help her with the quarterly and YEAR END taxes, AND the W-2s? All of which has to happen before the 31st?
Then you have the nerve to say I was a bit snippy to you? You should be glad that's ALL I was.
You Are the Folding
You quietly examine life's lessons and see multiple meanings in everything. You are philosophical.
You believe that the most important thing is to be true to yourself. Only you know your heart's real desires.
People often misunderstand you. You are more of an optimist than you seem.
You're proud of who you are. You're living life on your own terms, even if others don't agree.